Termite Pest Control
Every year in the U. S., more than 5 million homes: have some sort of termite problem, amounting to approximately $5 billion in damage. That’s more damage than is caused by tornadoes, fires, and earthquakes combined, and termite pest damage is rarely covered by homeowner’s insurance policies. Our Termite Inspection & Protection Plan is a great way to protect what may be your largest investment.
Termite Inspection & Protection Plan
Having specialized in termite pest control inspections and treatments since 1936, we have been involved in tens of thousands of termite inspections in the Washington, DC area and has some of the most experienced termite inspectors in the business. Our Termite Inspection & Protection Plan is exactly what you need to protect your home and your family for the following reasons:
- Our plan includes regular inspections to detect early infestation by termites.
- If termites are found, our plan includes all necessary treatment to eliminate them.
- Our plan has an option for the repair of new termite damage should it become necessary
- The optional damage coverage found in our plan is not normally covered under a homeowner’s insurance policies
- Our plan is transferable to the new homeowner should you sell your property.
Proudly servicing MD, DC, & Northern VA
All of Montgomery County including:
The following Prince George’s County towns:
All of Washington, DC